A website by Aurora and Dylan
“We never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.”-Treebeard, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
We write poems and short stories as well as movie, book, and play reviews. Some Instagram accounts and Spotify playlists are linked here as well for anyone that’s interested in our creative processes. Requests for specific reviews (movie, book, etc.) are welcome. We also love receiving and providing constructive feedback so leave a comment! No ads, no judgement, just artists and ideas.
- Our Day in The New LandPart three of the Adam and Eve poem series
- On The Brink of Her FollyPart two of the Adam and Eve poem series
- On the Eve of her birthPart one of the Adam and Eve poem series
- My Spiritual OncelerI've survived a stronger tempestand crossed a courser seaso please don't suppose I think your weakyour just not so strong … Read more
- space wizardsWhere is my space man? Where is my dream? Why is this life not what it would seem? Where are … Read more
- ProportionsGod's not made of other; He’s built on more.