A website by Aurora and Dylan
“We never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.”-Treebeard, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
We write poems and short stories as well as movie, book, and play reviews. Some Instagram accounts and Spotify playlists are linked here as well for anyone that’s interested in our creative processes. Requests for specific reviews (movie, book, etc.) are welcome. We also love receiving and providing constructive feedback so leave a comment! No ads, no judgement, just artists and ideas.
- Little to the RestA well and working woman who deducts a merry toonfrom each her small and meager check as the many seem … Read more
- slept in 3I had a series of dreams all nightmares really old ones at that all out of context and all frightening. … Read more
- the last wordThere's something to say about the last word. Of a book, poem, conversation, or relationship. Even though it’s the last … Read more
- ___, Cos, TanThere once was an action that created a sound and in essence of being was something somewhat profound. And maybe … Read more
- Somehow it’s Normal to Treat People This WayOur Mother expresses an impressiveamount of cruelty under the name’s of Courage, Justice, and Motherhood.
- Our Day in The New LandPart three of the Adam and Eve poem series