A website by Aurora and Dylan
“We never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.”-Treebeard, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
We write poems and short stories as well as movie, book, and play reviews. Some Instagram accounts and Spotify playlists are linked here as well for anyone that’s interested in our creative processes. Requests for specific reviews (movie, book, etc.) are welcome. We also love receiving and providing constructive feedback so leave a comment! No ads, no judgement, just artists and ideas.
- Keep TryingIt was then I realized either I or this part of me would die here so the other could truly … Read more
- She gives me someone I’d like to beI think that some are angry that we see a mother too. Yes the father he is father enough but … Read more
- The much I have to tell HerAnd I wonder,wonder, wonder,can I pray to a mother God?Or must I ask the father oftento take, to haul, my … Read more
- Anastasia and PicassoI've named both my kneesso when they're scratchedor burned or scorned I can speak of themas if I never felt … Read more
- Green, blue, and purpleI'm bruising to prove I'm still feeling. And I'm feeling like I'm always bruised.
- She still has the printsBouncing behind the speed boat where her husband laughs and cheers as she holds on the best she can before … Read more